• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Calum Graham

KitchenFly

This particular piece of music is one of my favourites when I want to chill out. When I left home some of my closest friends were buskers who loved playing solo guitar. Very much the sound they often strived for was very much what is contained in this piece of music. I find this piece of music amazing because it like metaphorical speaking has all the scales and tricks of generating that contemporised folky sound. I have never watched an interview of him speaking and I thought tonight I would check out if here are interviews on YouTube of Calum Graham. Since I am into a little bit of a what type is this person phase over the last week or so I thought I would post this and ask what people thoughts are. I have my own idea so what I think is not really important I already know what I think. I am curious as what type people think Calum Graham is.

Last edited: