• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mark "Chopper" Read. Deceased retired crime gang leader and freelance enforcer.

KitchenFly

I can't decide as to whether he was a Disintegrated ENTJ 7w8 1w2 4w3 or was a ESTJ 1w2 6w5 4w3. So, I have deleted all my comments.

Screenshot (148).png

Screenshot (149).png

Screenshot (146).png

Screenshot (151).png

Screenshot (150).png

Last edited:

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
estj 2w3 9w8 7w8 sp/so

KitchenFly

For contrast here is Dr. Don Lincoln a SP ESTJ 1w2.

Last edited:

Tomb1

LSE-Te 6w5 so/sx

Couple other infamous Australians: Alphonse Gangitano (LIE-Te 3w2 so/sp), Carl Williams (ILE-Ti 3w2 so/sx)

Tomb1

Chopper was a posterboy for the volatile-self-protective gestalt:

12c807d00dc0c569ed48c27b8a61bbe8

Self-Protective. Distrustful. Prepared. Vigilant. Adversarial. Maintaining a fixed level of preparedness...."on guard, ready to meet any real or imagined threat with a counterattack or pre-emptive strike."