• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Star Wars Thoughts

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes I can almost imagine a world where ai was used to make movies happen after an actor passed on. I could imagine in this world they released a an animated movie of Shadows of the Empire. An ai could voice the younger versions of deceased actors in their roles. A way to do this more or less ethically in this hypothetical world, would be to pay scale to the estate of the actor or to a charity of said deceased actor's choosing. Though another way to do this would be to hire good impressionists as voice actors. I guess all Im saying is I wish they would make an animated feature of Shadows of the Empire. make it like andor star wars. Xizor would be a fun villain to bring out and dust off.
You haven't seen Rogue One and the Mandalorian/Book of Boba Fett, right? The Book of Boba Fett blows (that's not Boba Fett, that's Ned Flanders), but the two episodes that are actually the Mandalorian are decent.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You haven't seen Rogue One and the Mandalorian/Book of Boba Fett, right? The Book of Boba Fett blows (that's not Boba Fett, that's Ned Flanders), but the two episodes that are actually the Mandalorian are decent.
Yes I am familiar with those...peices.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

STAR WARS
Episode VII: Ripples of the Force

The DEAD SPEAK!

Under the wise tutelage of Grandmaster LUKE SKYWALKER and his JEDI KNIGHTS at the temple on YAVIN 4, the New Republic is flourishing. The promise of a new galactic golden age is blooming everywhere.

Everywhere, that is, except the Outer Rim. Led by Supreme Leader Jacen Solo, now calling himself DARTH CAEDUS, the Empire has gradually but undeniably grown over the preceding decade. Even more ominous is a series of transmissions that have confirmed the deepest fears of everyone who wishes to see the Republic restore peace and justice to the galaxy: somehow, the Emperor has returned. No one can deny witnessing his twisted visage proclaiming the rebirth of the Empire, the death of the Republic, and the final extinction of the Jedi.

With the republic in a state of terror, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker has dispatched some of his most capable knights to locate and deal with the threat. One of his more unconventional disciples, Jedi Master JYN, has found a promising lead on the Imperial outpost at the swamp world of Rexolotl.......

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

STAR WARS
Episode VII: Ripples of the Force

The DEAD SPEAK!

Under the wise tutelage of Grandmaster LUKE SKYWALKER and his JEDI KNIGHTS at the temple on YAVIN 4, the New Republic is flourishing. The promise of a new galactic golden age is blooming everywhere.

Everywhere, that is, except the Outer Rim. Led by Supreme Leader Jacen Solo, now calling himself DARTH CAEDUS, the Empire has gradually but undeniably grown over the preceding decade. Even more ominous is a series of transmissions that have confirmed the deepest fears of everyone who wishes to see the Republic restore peace and justice to the galaxy: somehow, the Emperor has returned. No one can deny witnessing his twisted visage proclaiming the rebirth of the Empire, the death of the Republic, and the final extinction of the Jedi.

With the republic in a state of terror, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker has dispatched some of his most capable knights to locate and deal with the threat. One of his more unconventional disciples, Jedi Master JYN, has found a promising lead on the Imperial outpost at the swamp world of Rexolotl.......
Now that's the episode VII crawl I was hoping for. You've got some definite creative talent. I really hope you tap that keg.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now that's the episode VII crawl I was hoping for. You've got some definite creative talent. I really hope you tap that keg.
I might be able to bang out a summary of the opening sequence for this weekend.

By the way, I need to make one thing clear. Jyn is not actually Jyn Erso nor is she related to her. She named herself that when she was a girl, after her hero Jyn Erso.

This will take elements from both legends and canon, and also ignore things I find inconvenient, like the Yuhzaan Vong war.

Last edited: