• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Envy Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3 Minute Malicious Envy Test

3-minute-x

Very Strong Indication of Malicious Envy

Your answers suggest a very strong indication of malicious envy. You may find that you feel a great sense of injustice at others’ possessing qualities or things that you think you should have. It is possible that these feelings are accompanied by a desire to see such people fail. Your frustration may likewise lead to resentment, despair, and/or hostility. You may even have found that your malicious envy motivates you to pull other people down or speak badly of them at times.

Not surprising, intense envy has been the story of my life.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Strong Indication of Malicious Envy
Your answers suggest a strong indication of malicious envy. You may find that you feel a great sense of injustice at others’ possessing qualities or things that you think you should have. It is possible that these feelings are accompanied by a desire to see such people fail. Your frustration may likewise lead to resentment, despair, and/or hostility. You may even have found that your malicious envy motivates you to pull other people down or speak badly of them at times.

In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically warrant the attention of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether you require treatment in the form of psychotherapy and/or behavioral intervention. Group and family support might also be in order. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional, who can assist you in making a proper evaluation.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
BMJeIQt.jpg

Very Strong Indication of Malicious Envy
Your answers suggest a very strong indication of malicious envy. You may find that you feel a great sense of injustice at others’ possessing qualities or things that you think you should have. It is possible that these feelings are accompanied by a desire to see such people fail. Your frustration may likewise lead to resentment, despair, and/or hostility. You may even have found that your malicious envy motivates you to pull other people down or speak badly of them at times.

In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically warrant the attention of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether you require treatment in the form of psychotherapy and/or behavioral intervention. Group and family support might also be in order. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional, who can assist you in making a proper evaluation.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3-minute-x

Mild Indication of Malicious Envy
Your answers suggest a mild indication of malicious envy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically require the judgment of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether treatment is necessary. It is likely that they would conclude that your case requires only diligent observation and the repeated administration of tests like this one at follow-ups.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
3-minute-x

Mild Indication of Malicious Envy
Your answers suggest a mild indication of malicious envy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically require the judgment of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether treatment is necessary. It is likely that they would conclude that your case requires only diligent observation and the repeated administration of tests like this one at follow-ups.

Same, and I think even that's a stretch.

My envy-induced anger is very pinpointed within the realm of romantic vengeance, so there needs to be a wrongdoing done unto me first (like cheating), or a perceived threat to my attractivity (which shows as mild jealousy that I mostly keep under wraps).

Malicious envy is overall a fairly foreign concept to me (the two states separately make more sense to me personally... most of my actual envy is sad or even hollow).

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mild, my envy is rarely malicious and more of a way to motivate myself.

ygolo

My termites win

I am actually surprised that some people that tested as having malignant envy actually tested that way. I think there are people taking hits in life that aren't.

The questions were in a lot of ways N/A. Then you'd have to reach back into an infrequent emotional preconditions and then guess at your emotional reaction in those conditions.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Results:​

Result chart

Minimal Indication of Malicious Envy​

Your answers suggest a minimal indication of malicious envy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours should be diligently investigated, but typically would not meet the criteria for malicious envy.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of an actual healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, you should schedule an appointment with a doctor or mental health professional.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
3-minute-x

No Indication of Malicious Envy​

Your answers suggest that you do not have any indication of malicious envy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours should be investigated, but most likely would not meet the criteria for the condition of malicious envy.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
3-minute-x

Mild Indication of Malicious Envy​

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of an actual healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
3-minute-x

Strong Indication of Malicious Envy​

Your answers suggest a strong indication of malicious envy. You may find that you feel a great sense of injustice at others’ possessing qualities or things that you think you should have. It is possible that these feelings are accompanied by a desire to see such people fail. Your frustration may likewise lead to resentment, despair, and/or hostility. You may even have found that your malicious envy motivates you to pull other people down or speak badly of them at times.