• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP CENTRAL

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know a female INTPc member who I really liked? Qualia. She was outspoken, direct, and blunt. I liked the way she would approach politics and pull no punches. I also liked that she wouldn't hesitate to go after people with horrendous views on lots of topics who nobody ever said anything against because they were "connected." She seemed to have boundless energy for this, and I liked that. I don't know what it is with me and redheads, but I wasn't thrilled with her being banned.
For a time she was a regular participant on the INTPc Friday Skype chats, and she was actually much less intense in voice chat than she came across on the forum. She was cool in casual conversation, but could get quite intense if you disagreed with her on hot button topics.

It was interesting to observe how different people came across via text versus over voice. Ptah was another people who came across way more rigid on the forum whereas chatting on voice he came across much more affable. Some people really seemed to lean even harder into the extremes of their forum personas, it seemed.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For a time she was a regular participant on the INTPc Friday Skype chats, and she was actually much less intense in voice chat than she came across on the forum. She was cool in casual conversation, but could get quite intense if you disagreed with her on hot button topics.

It was interesting to observe how different people came across via text versus over voice. Ptah was another people who came across way more rigid on the forum whereas chatting on voice he came across much more affable. Some people really seemed to lean even harder into the extremes of their forum personas, it seemed.

Oh. That's interesting. I didn't even know about the Skype chats until around the time I got banned. There have not been very many voice chats, but I think participating in Discord has changed the perceptions of some people. But I also think I'm less rigid than I was even five years ago, or even two years ago.

Qualia was that way on the forum, but I always felt like she always had a good reason for going after people, even if she sometimes took it too far. Most of the other people who had that as their thing would go exclusively after noobs or unpopular members (like me). She went after members of the inner circle, which probably helped get her in trouble. In other words, she fought for what she believed in without getting on my case for something minor like complaining about a lousy date. She went after the people to which I silently went "well, why does nobody do anything about those people, if everyone cares as much as they are claiming?" rather than bothering me because I'm an easy target*. This also made me feel better about the world in a general sense. The other thing is that she reminded me of myself in high school and college; I had a similar style when speaking about politics. I think that may have resurfaced here on occasion.

In other words, I found her a relatable if occasionally intimidating figure.

Also, the user that got her banned, Cam'ron, was almost certainly a dupe, although I didn't see it at the time. He claimed to be a Jewish businessman or something like that from Philadelphia, who would make frequent typos, like I do sometimes because I'm often impatient and impulsive and don't always proofread my posts, especially in those days. The whole Cam'ron thing was too convenient, too constructed. I'm sure Cam'ron was none of the things he claimed to be.

Also, somebody once bragged to me, via rep I believe, that they got rid of Qualia.

Last edited:

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
Qualia/Meshou were the same person. I think she used another pseudonym for a period as well.

I always really liked her. But she would get in endless flame wars with her various detractors. And as JVB says, some people would go out of their way to push her buttons.

I remember pm'ing her once to tell her basically: don't feed the trolls.

She replied along the lines of: I don't give a f**k, if they want a fight I'll give them one. I then replied, well ok, but you're going to get yourself banned. She basically lol'd and replied: I don't give a f**k about that either.

She did get eventually get banned, but I don't think she really cared.

PS>The true founder of what became INTPC was NGene. She set up an intp forum on some forum hosting site (forummer/forunner?) but it was not the INTP Forum TotenKindly is referring to. Just some other generic INTP forum. File Cabinet posted on that forum and eventually said he could host the forum on a private server, and INTPC was born.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She replied along the lines of: I don't give a f**k, if they want a fight I'll give them one. I then replied, well ok, but you're going to get yourself banned. She basically lol'd and replied: I don't give a f**k about that either.

She told me something like that once, too.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Now I want to know who leaned harder into their forum personas. If it helps there are only three names I'm interested in, and you could do it via PM, if you wish.

Last edited: