• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LAUNCHING TALLY HO! This is a pleasant, interesting look into the world of people emanating Quadrant C of the Hole Brain Thinking Model.

KitchenFly

This week Tally Ho was launched. It is a reproduction of the original Tally Ho. I have been watching this series of YouTube videos for over three years and it has been a fascinating insight into the world of boat building and the cooperative style and energies of Leo the shipwright who took on this project after purchasing Tally Ho for $1. There are 187 episodes. It's a very down to earth production. It shows quadrant C leadership and thinking and the synergetic collaborative abilities and cooperative style of high functioning people of this type. Not all the people in this series are quadrant C lead types and that can illustrate positive examples of personality differences and fun humour able to be generated by people shearing there understanding of communicating with people with differing mind sets.

The Social instinct is celebrated among the majority of the people who work on this project and the overlaps between Qadrant C and the actualisation of the social instinct have been interesting for me to view over the years.

Viewing this series has been mostly about a fascination for boat building and the craftsmanship in this series has been top level. It is a very warm-hearted fun informative series of videos. This video is EPISODE 187 titled, Launching Tally Ho.

LAUNCHING TALLY HO!​

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Ok so 60 people have viewed this post. We have had some time to impression and observe Leo and the crew. What I am going to do is lightly break down what I suggest you should be witnessing receptively at a psychometrics level.

We are only going to travel three steps or three layers or three tiers. We are going to think about the nine energies this will be our first tier, and because this is Leo's story, we are going to concentrate on Leo's core type. To help us do this we are going to also concentrate on what we will call the second layer or the second tier being the dual of the subtype layer. Finaly we are going to concentrate on the third tier the six supporting subtypes bracket.

At this stage we are not going to focus our attention of the three instincts or the six instinctual variant heads or Tri type or sonics or MBTI in this first post. If you do naturally focus on these other four layers that's fine and if you want to comment on what you see that's ok to do so but the exercise here is to start with the basics and build up from the meditation the sub-Conches holds meaning the Hole Brain Thinking quadrant at work. I am using the word Meditation because the word meditation basically means thinking. So, in this context, the sub-Conches holds a constant focus that affects intellect and body.

Next, we consider the which open of the nine energise is active. The context of the term active means switched on and always been switched on. If memory recall back as far as being in the means whom then we go with that.

So, we have two layers. Hole Brain Thinking quadrant layer and Enneagram core point type layer. We are not going worry about which layer formed first we will leave that to the scientists. In fact, all four layers we will consider having been set in place before the age of five years old. We will consider the three enneagram layers consisting of nine energies each with two sub-type energies and embrace that these nine energies with two subtype energies are all in a fixed by nature set pattern. As follows.

Types. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Sub type energies. 1w9, 1w2, 2w1, 2w3, 3w2, 3w4, 4w3, 4w5, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, 6w7, 7w6, 7w8, 8w7, 8w9, 9w8, 9w1.

Type:1 Point energy is Point:1
Type:1 has two sub type energies at Point:1 being, 1w2, 2w1.
Type: 1 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological interplay. 9w8, 9w1, 1w9, 1w2, 2w1, 2w3.

Type:2 Point energy is Point:2
Type:2 has two sub type energies at Point:1 being, 2w1, 2w3.
Type: 2 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 1w9, 1w2, 2w1, 2w3, 3w2, 3w4.

Type:3 Point energy is Point:3
Type:3 has two sub type energies at Point:3 being, 3w2, 3w4.
Type: 3 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 2w1, 2w3, 3w2, 3w4, 4w3, 4w5.

Type:4 Point energy is Point:4
Type:4 has two sub type energies at Point:4 being, 4w3, 4w5.
Type: 4 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 3w2, 3w4, 4w3, 4w5, 5w4, 5w6.

Type:5 Point energy is Point:5
Type:5 has two sub type energies at Point:5 being, 5w4, 5w6.
Type:5 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 4w3, 4w5, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, 6w7.

Type:6 Point energy is Point:6
Type:6 has two sub type energies at Point:6 being, 6w5, 6w7.
Type:6 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, 6w7, 7w6, 7w8.

Type:7 Point energy is Point:7
Type:7 has two sub type energies at Point:1 being, 7w6, 7w8.
Type:7 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 6w5, 6w7, 7w6, 7w8, 8w7, 8w9.

Type:8 Point energy is Point:8
Type:8 has two sub type energies at Point:8 being, 8w7, 8w9.
Type: 8 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 7w6, 7w8, 8w7, 8w9, 9w8, 9w1.

Type:9 Point energy is Point:9
Type:9 has two sub type energies at Point:9 being, 9w8, 9w1.
Type:9 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 8w7, 8w9, 9w8, 9w1,1w9, 1w2.

When I say, Type has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play I am referring to the concept of Law seven in action.
When I say, Type two sub type energies at its Point in play I draw both on the term multiplicity and trinary interaction between core point energy and both sub type energies. Three energies in a trinary Law of three engaged Core point energy, is the reconciliation meaning self is centred from this location metaphorically speaking.
Then I say One core point energy in play I am referring to the concept of Law one.
The body sub-Conches consists of all parts mentioned above and more components not mentioned.

When I say, Hole Brain Thinking Quadrant energies in play I am referring to the concept. We are born a hole brain thinker and some stage very early on when trade parts of our hole brain of and favour one quadrant over the other three quadrant's. This includes hole brain thinkers with a measurement of 1111 they also favour one of four quadrants over the other three underpants.

So, that type do I believe the shipwright/boat builder Leo is?

5w4 Quadrant C lead.

Type:5 Point energy is Point:5.
Type:5 has two sub type energies at Point:5 being, 5w4, 5w6.
Type:5 has six sub type energies in play to draw energy from within its core phycological play. 4w3, 4w5, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, 6w7.

Some 5w4 and 5w6's are miss typed for being type nines. This is because of several factors one being the ambidextrous F&T component of the 5w6 INFTP being miss identified with the F function in the INFP 9w1. Both the 5w4 and 5w6 have INP energies. Quadrant C energy can all so be misidentified and thought to be 9w1 or INFP energy.

If Leo was a nine his know time cognitive phycology would be majorly influenced by the six sub type energies in play, 8w7, 8w9, 9w8, 9w1,1w9, 1w2. But if you look at some of the 187 episodes you will see consistently Leo operated between the brackets of 4w3, 4w5, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, 6w7 in his direct cognition.

There for I believe Leo is a INTP 5w4 quadrant: C type.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

I'm surprised no one has challenged my assertion that Leo is a quadrant C type. I would have thought that some would have said, No-No, ...he is a B type he maybe a 1112 but he is a B type because his intellectual attention is focused on the subjective details of the totality of the project advancement. A and C are simply supportive to his phycological efforts.

What are your thoughts?

Have you envisioned a multiplicity between the three tiers point energy subtype energies and grouping of six subtype energies and wondered about it? Has it led to thought about Presence being quantum like in nature? Or have you simply thought well I can't relate to this model it may have something to do with your autist view on the world, but my view is more logical solidified, and this does not make much sense to me?

I am authentically interested in what people who are reading this subject post think.

Maybe it is too many layers or maybe it simply reflects the working of the mind set of an INFP 9w1 Sx/Sp/So 1221 D type.

Please shear your thought. I promise to respond politely to any replies/comments.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Quite honestly, I don't think most people understand your posts. For me, I find them interesting, yet I don't understand most of them. Good reads, regardless.

However, I'm "famously" ignorant of anything typology related other than the writings of Jung and a book I read on MBTI for a psychology class a long, long time ago. Which brough me to an IRC channel on the subject, interestingly enough. But there is a smooth taste of irony in that reality which of course I enjoy.

Bottom line (on the bottom line, which is nice), there are a few people around that actually know a lot about the science of typology. I'm sure they are at least considering the various things you propose. Responding to it, on the other hand, is entirely another issue. Don't forget, the super majority of folks on this forum, now and in the past, are introverts. While an introvert may feel emboldened by the anonymity of an internet forum, that only goes so far.