• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Benevolent TNT

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to hand out crinkly asbestos/aluminum suits to all my friends. I haven't had an eNFJ explosion in a while and the lava may be building. I want to be well already. A certain degree of exasperation takes over my cognitive processes after x-number of cross-ups occur.

My father is using some of his connections in the medical world to see about having me and Jenny admitted to an eating disorders division at UNC. They don't just treat anorexia. It's also for people like us who have problems eating. I've gained some of my weight back. I lifted the hem of my shirt a bit to show Dad that my ribs were disappearing, and he patted my stomach. "Good girl!" he said. I just can't stand the idea of being knocked down again, as hard as I work to keep what I've got.

I want to weigh 100-105. I want my boobs back.

In other news, Canada will be assimilating us all. Soon. I've been assured that they will give us plenty of time to wash our underwear and hide our Milli Vanilli cds before the invasion.

In other news, I did battle with the washing machine and I don't mean to brag, but I so won.

In other news, I had a hot dream about my ENTP ex-bf and woke up cranky.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Is that you? :wubbie:

I think of you and Jenny everyday. I'm glad your family has pulled together during this time and like a broken record if there 's anything I can do please let me know. :hug:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're the best, Jen. Seriously. An emoticon hugging you just doesn't cut it, but :hug: anyway. So far, it's been a lot of wait-and-see. I just want it to be done.

Yes, that's my backside. Never turn your back on my sister Scout when she has a camera. Wacky ISTJs!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
* runs up behind Pink, smacks her bottom and runs off* :whistling:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I suppose I do have some junk in the trunk. lmao! hahaha this is fun!!!!!!!

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
sorry ladies but my podunkadunk would put both of you to shame.

but i'm always willing to share!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DANG! "Junk in the Trunk" would have been a GREAT blog title! Fiddle dee dee!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love how my embryonic blog is all about butt-smacking. Woot!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hey, you can change your blog title now, I think, can't you? Check your blog CP.

Sadly, this means I won't have my signature exclusive revolving-door blog title, but it's for the good of the forum.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The real question here, Ivy, is: Can we smack your ass?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
*Grey Poupon accent* But of course!

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Itchy and Scratchy! :D

Yes Canada is gonna take over ;)

*watches the women play*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Canadians. In my blog. Next: in my pants. As all Canadians are pants-ripping assimilators.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
those dang washing machines! who started the battle? i bet it was the washing machine. Evil things they are.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
In your pants?.. The girl from Ottawa going to visit you? :devil:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
you're moving to canada??? This means if I do choose to visit, I could meet up with you, nightning, run, Ender in one swoop? :thinking:

You cut your hair?!