• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Benevolent TNT

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
ASS! *smacks*

You're moving? Oh wow... Piranha's coming to CANADALAND! :yay:

Oh and give that ebil washing machine a whack or two for me. It needs to be put into its place.

Edit:
The mouse is sad =(

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted

1. You have included 2 images in your message. You are limited to using 1 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code
quote]

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
There's a simple and effective treatment for hyergraphia. Spill two cups of water on your keyboard, and call me in the morning.

...But then I'd be sad.

I'll pass on the suit. INTPs are naturally immune to being burned by eNFJ explosions. *yawns*

Those suits are electrically conductive you know? :ninja: *raises eyebrow*

That's great to hear that you might get some help at that clinic!

How big of a washing machine was it though? *glares*