• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rodney Alcala

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Horrible psycho. INTJ 3w4 8w9 6w5 sx/so

KitchenFly

Well first I would like to say it was a little bit difficult to hear comprehend what he did to those girls I could feel emotion and sorrow building as the pictures of the victims cascaded.

Hypatia you describe him as a horrible psycho.
  • A person who is mentally or emotionally unsound or unstable, often resulting in dangerous or violent behaviour.
I agree.

You have typed him as a INTJ 3w4 8w9 6w5 sx/so.

That was interesting it took me some time I had to return to it the next day. I did not agree with such a structure but after sleeping and looking at it again the next day I looked a little deeper into your psychometrics/type structure of Rodney Alcala, after consideration of the fact, you had typed a serial killer.

I agree with the with the 3w4 component being within his type. I think INTJ 6w5 sx/so maybe part of his psychopathology but from watching those two videos and ezamining his gesticulations in now time moments of significance I have a different structure for his psychometrics/type structure in mind. You may be correct, and I may simply be interpreting/seeing a mast he is wearing and missing the true person underneath the mask.

First thing I thought about is what Hole Brain Thinking Quadrant Energy was he emanating consistently. And my observation was Quadrant D I think he is a D type.

The next thing I focused on was what energies were fluxing. I sore Sx/Sp and Sx/So I suspect his inner world was in a SX neutral state but I mostly sore Sx/Sp when he was fighting for his future. But I will concede he probably is a sx/so and I am misidentifying his usage of points 4&3. I think he is a little ambidexters with his SX Instinctual energy's. One telltale sign for me is when he is being arrested and walking in hand cuffs. I paused and took four stills because in his stress I could see his personality in flux, and it was as if the flux of micro expressions had four parts made of two sets of seesaw being expressed one after another. between Sx/So and 5w6 and 6w7 as one seesaw and the other seesaw was 5w4 energy with an actualisation of not 4w3 but So/Sp. I think to myself now was his conscience in the now moment linked with his hole brain four quadrant activity and and his usage of {(Sx/So, So/Sx),(Sx/Sp So/Sp)} If so witch quadrants were linked to one of the four Instinctual variants? Go to 15:00 / 25:15 and you may see it yourself. To me it was like a micro confession to the public via the tv camera. This nis what was behind my behaviours.

Screenshot (102).png

So, my impression of Rodney Alcala is I think he is a INFTP 5w6 SX, Sx/So , Sx/Sp 5w6 3w4 1w9 D type.

Five with six-wing.
Subtype: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: Four with five-wing; ENTP (Mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with seven-wing; ESTP

Screenshot (98).png

Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (agenda focused). His left eye. Viewers right.
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with seven-wing; ESTP. His right eye. Viewers left.

Screenshot (110).png

Core 5w6 Sx/So and instinctive triad/relating triad active and possibly also ESNTJ third component of Try type active.

If this is correct T&F and S&N without being conch Esly integrated could be the underpinning issue that led to his psychopathology and the murdering of many women.

Screenshot (111).png

Sx/So 5w6 seven wing ENTP and possibly 1w9 ESNTJ energy.

Screenshot (109).png

Subtype: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
See how he is using shadows to suggest death and pain. INxP.

Screenshot (104).png

Regret and fear and an air of resentment. Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (agenda focused). Gesticulation. Primary focus in the now time experience of the narrative.
This is where I see a hint of So/sx 6w5 INTJ. His left eye. Viewers right. Sx/so in his right eye. Viewers left.

Screenshot (103).png

Point of stress/disintegration: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ

These next photos have some INTP as if 3w4 has been abandoned and INFP to 6w5 energy from his 1 component of his 9w1 ESNTJ has failed to serve him. He seems to have gone to nine but is still utilising his Law of seven in the workings of his egoic structure Helix structure in play. [5w3 4w5 5w4 5w6 6w5 6w7] I think he has abandoned to some degree his 4w5 and 1w9. He seems resigned to fate and has the opacite side of the seesaw from the long list that tallies and airs the evidence in a social setting. The Sx/sp end of the So/Sp Sx/Sp seesaw. INTP 5w4 energy has the INTJ 6w5 running via agenda.

That is the only explanation I can generate. His nine component 9w1 is automatically linked with the point-six component of the INTJ 6w5. 6w5 integrates to 9w1 and 9w1 under stress and in higher synergy utilises takes on the energy of INTJ 6w5. 6w5 has INTP 5w4 auxiliary-wing (agenda focused).

Screenshot (105).png

Screenshot (106).png

This last one is interesting he seems to have some ENFP 4w3 energy. With his Charles Manson look alike beard going on.

Screenshot (107).png

And that's about it. I won't say I trust 100% that all I have said is correct. After all I have only invested four hours in this analysis. I had watched the longer video before, so I had that much head start. But at the time I did not focus on his psychometrics I focused on the crime and the story unfolding.

Last edited: