• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Discover Your MBTI Type for Free With Our AI-Powered Analysis Platform!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always been unsure about that. Everyone who knows me and spends lots of time around me has told me I talk too much and sometimes over others. I'm in the ongoing process of changing that as I don't like that I'm doing this.

I know it should be about what energises you and this dictates extraversion/introversion, and by that criteria I'd be more introverted than extraverted, since I'm more likely to seek a solitary activity then a social one, but others just don't agree with that due to being talkative. Is that reasoning inaccurate? Or maybe a bit superficial?
I can be talkative sometimes, for what it's worth. It's a comfort thing, usually, and I'm not comfortable among people at first.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I literally threw the first half of a random short story I had in it.

Based on the given dialogue, the speaker exhibits certain patterns of thought, decision-making style, and language use that can be analyzed to determine their likely MBTI type.

Step 1: Identify the Dominant Function
The dominant function is the most prevalent and influential function in an individual's cognitive function stack. It is usually the function that the individual relies on the most and is most comfortable using. In this dialogue, the speaker demonstrates a strong preference for Ne (Extroverted Intuition). They are imaginative, creative, and have a tendency to generate novel ideas and explore possibilities. They imagine and romanticize their battle against life as a cursed anti-hero, and they frequently monologue about their aspirations and how to advance their training. This suggests that their dominant function is Ne.

Step 2: Identify the Auxiliary Function
The auxiliary function is the second most prevalent function in an individual's cognitive function stack. It supports and complements the dominant function. In this dialogue, the speaker also exhibits a preference for Ni (Introverted Intuition). They link existing ideas, narrow down concepts, and focus on future-oriented and broad-picture analyses. They question the reality of their experiences and doubt their own sanity. This suggests that their auxiliary function is Ni.

Step 3: Identify the Tertiary and Inferior Functions
The tertiary and inferior functions are less prominent and less developed compared to the dominant and auxiliary functions. They are typically less comfortable for the individual to use. In this dialogue, the speaker demonstrates some use of Ti (Introverted Thinking) as their tertiary function. They analyze the situation, look for weaknesses in the shadow monster, and try to figure out how to escape or defeat it. They also mention wanting to better themselves and channel their anger, which indicates a desire for internal consistency and logical analysis. This suggests that their tertiary function is Ti.

Based on the presence of Ti, the inferior function is likely Fe (Extroverted Feeling). The speaker does not exhibit a strong preference for external emotions or maintaining harmony within cultural norms, which suggests that Fe is in the inferior position.

Step 4: Determine the Function Stack Order
Based on the analysis above, the likely function stack for the speaker is: Ne - Ni - Ti - Fe.

Step 5: Identify the MBTI Type
The MBTI type that corresponds to the function stack of Ne - Ni - Ti - Fe is INTP (Introverted Intuition - Extroverted Thinking - Introverted Feeling - Extroverted Sensing).

In conclusion, based on the speaker's preference for generating novel ideas (Ne), linking existing ideas (Ni), analyzing situations logically (Ti), and a less developed use of external emotions (Fe), the likely MBTI type for the speaker is INTP.

~~~~
Once again with the double N stack.

Put in a revision of the same story, and it gave me INFP lmao.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFP
Hey, this is a great endeavor! I have struggled typing myself for years. I input different things.

When I input things specifically about how I think which is a quote from my book, it gives me this result (first result I tried):

MBTI Analysis:

Cognitive Function Breakdown:
Based on the dialogue, the speaker demonstrates the following cognitive functions:

Introverted Intuition (Ni): The speaker frequently reflects on their thoughts, seeking deeper meaning and connections. They contemplate abstract concepts and strive to understand the underlying principles behind their experiences.

Introverted Feeling (Fi): The speaker places a strong emphasis on their personal values and ideals. They express a desire for a thought process and life that is pure, objective, streamlined, and idealistic. They also mention doubting their capabilities and striving for improvement.

Extroverted Sensing (Se): While not as dominant, there are instances where the speaker mentions being conscious of external experiences and the need for observation to maintain logic. They acknowledge the importance of grounding their contemplation in objective reality.

Introverted Thinking (Ti): Although not as prominent, the speaker demonstrates a tendency to analyze their thoughts and ideas internally. They mention being aware of their thoughts and thinking inside their head. They also mention a preference for big-picture thinking before diving into details.

Based on these observations, a possible function stack for the speaker could be:

Dominant: Introverted Intuition (Ni)
Auxiliary: Introverted Feeling (Fi)
Tertiary: Extroverted Sensing (Se)
Inferior: Introverted Thinking (Ti)

Deduced MBTI Type:
Based on the function stack, the most likely MBTI type for the speaker is INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving).

Enneagram Prediction:

Type: 4w5 (Type 4 with a 5 wing)

Reasoning:
The speaker's dialogue reveals a strong focus on their thoughts, emotions, and inner world. They mention being a "deep thinker" and spending a lot of time contemplating. They also express a desire for a thought process and life that is pure, objective, streamlined, and idealistic. These characteristics align with the core motivations of Enneagram Type 4, which include a need for self-expression, a fear of being ordinary or mundane, and a desire to find their unique identity.

The mention of being a big-picture thinker and sometimes missing details suggests a 5 wing, which adds an intellectual and introspective element to their personality. The speaker also demonstrates an inclination towards introspection and a strong sense of individuality, which further supports the Type 4.

Tritype Analysis:

Triad Knowledge:
The Head triad is motivated by fear and seeks security and certainty.
The Heart triad is motivated by shame and seeks connection and validation.
The Body triad is motivated by anger and seeks autonomy and control.

Initial Tritype:
Based on the dialogue, the speaker demonstrates characteristics of the following types from each triad:

Head: Type 5 - The speaker's introspective nature, emphasis on thinking, and tendency to focus on their thoughts align with the characteristics of Type 5.

Heart: Type 4 - The speaker's focus on their emotions, desire for self-expression, and fear of being ordinary align with the motivations of Type 4.

Body: Type 1 - Although not as prominent, the speaker's mention of striving for improvement and doubting their capabilities align with the characteristics of Type 1.

Iterative Refinement:
Upon re-analysis, the tritype could be refined to:

5w4: The speaker's emphasis on introspection, intellectual pursuits, and idealism align with the characteristics of Type 5, particularly with a 4 wing. The 4 wing adds a more individualistic and creative element to their thinking.

4w5: The speaker's focus on their emotions, desire for self-expression, and introspective nature align with the core motivations of Type 4, particularly with a 5 wing. The 5 wing adds an intellectual and analytical dimension to their introspection.

1w9: Although not as prominent, the speaker's mention of doubting their capabilities and striving for improvement align with the characteristics of Type 1, particularly with a 9 wing. The 9 wing adds a desire for peace and harmony to their pursuit of improvement.

Instinctual Stacking:

Based on the text, it is challenging to determine the speaker's instinctual stacking with certainty. However, some hints can be inferred:

Self-Preservation (sp): The speaker mentions a concern for their mental health, their need for external experiences to nourish their thought process, and their desire for a streamlined and idealistic life. These suggest a focus on self-preservation and personal security.

Social (so): The speaker mentions their interactions with others, such as people commenting on their deep thinking or their mother's observation of being "in their head." While not as prominent, there are indications of a social awareness and consideration of others' perceptions.

Sexual/One-to-One (sx): There is limited evidence of this instinct in the text, as the speaker's focus is primarily on their thoughts and internal experiences. However, the mention of being disconnected from their body and lacking awareness of bodily cues could suggest a repressed sx instinct.

Based on these hints, a possible instinctual stacking for the speaker could be:

Dominant: Self-Preservation (sp)
Secondary: Social (so)
Repressed: Sexual/One-to-One (sx)

Output:

MBTI Analysis:
Type: INFP
Cognitive Function Stack: Ni > Fi > Se > Ti

Enneagram Prediction:
Type: 4w5
Tritype: 4w5-5w4-1w9
Instinctual Stack: sp/so/sx (with lower confidence due to limited evidence)
Reasoning: The speaker's introspective nature, focus on their thoughts and emotions, desire for self-expression, and idealistic tendencies align with the characteristics of Type 4. The presence of a 5 wing adds an intellectual and analytical element, while a 1 wing adds a drive for improvement. The suggested tritype and instinctual stacking provide a comprehensive understanding of the speaker's motivations and patterns observed in the dialogue.

When I got the paid version and simply tried to describe myself in general not specific to thinking, it gave me this:

### MBTI Analysis:

**Type:** INFJ

**Cognitive Function Breakdown:**

- **Introverted Intuition (Ni):** The speaker's introspective nature and tendency to dwell in a dream-like state of deep thought indicate a dominant Ni. They focus on understanding the root of their thoughts, seeking underlying meanings, and connecting these insights to their moral and spiritual beliefs. The narrative about writing a book based on a profound personal experience further showcases Ni, as it involves synthesizing complex theological and philosophical ideas.

- **Extroverted Feeling (Fe):** The speaker's concern with moral ideals, their role in initiating and leading a Bible study, and their aspiration to help others defend their faith point to auxiliary Fe. This function manifests in their desire to connect with others on an emotional level, prioritize harmony in their social environment, and consider the social implications of their faith.

- **Introverted Thinking (Ti):** The analytical approach to theology and apologetics, questioning of a psychiatric diagnosis, and introspection suggest tertiary Ti. They engage in deep analysis to ensure their beliefs are logically consistent and to construct a coherent internal framework of understanding.

- **Extroverted Sensing (Se):** The mention of specific sensory preferences (wearing black, liking spicy food) and the ability to adapt by living independently, despite struggles, hint at inferior Se. This function is less developed but surfaces in their practical engagement with the world and occasional focus on present experiences.

**Enneagram Prediction:**

**Type:** 1w9

**Reasoning:** The speaker's fixation on moral perfection, awareness of their shortcomings, and the internal conflict between chaos and order strongly resonate with Type 1’s core motivation of integrity and correctness. The wing 9 influence is evident in their pursuit of peace, both internally and in their community, through activities like leading a Bible study, and their overall gentle, introspective demeanor. The desire for harmony (1w9) and the importance of faith and introspection align with the INFJ's cognitive functions, especially dominant Ni and auxiliary Fe, which support a deep, intuitive understanding of themselves and others, and a focus on harmonizing their internal values with external demands.

### Tritype Analysis:

Considering the depth of introspection, moral focus, and spiritual orientation, an initial tritype that resonates with the dialogue might include:

- **Type 1 (The Reformer):** Focus on integrity and correctness.

- **Type 5 (The Investigator):** Deep thinker, introspective, seeking understanding.

- **Type 4 (The Individualist):** Identity-seeking, feeling unique/different, and deep emotional introspection.

**Proposed Tritype:** 1-5-4

**Instinctual Stacking:**

- **so (Social):** The speaker's involvement in communal activities like the Bible study, and their role as a "resident pastor" suggest a strong social instinct, seeking belonging and significance within their community.

- **sx (Sexual):** The intense personal transformation and desire for deep, meaningful connections, as evidenced by their life-changing encounter and subsequent spiritual journey, indicate a secondary sexual instinct.

- **sp (Self-Preservation):** The least emphasized, given the speaker's struggles with practical aspects of self-care and joblessness, pointing to this instinct being repressed.

**Stacking Order:** so/sx/sp

**Reasoning:** The speaker's narrative is rich with themes of social engagement and a quest for deeper understanding and personal transformation. The focus on community involvement and spiritual depth over practical self-preservation tasks supports the proposed instinctual stacking.

### Important Note:

This analysis synthesizes the dialogue's content with the principles of MBTI and the Enneagram, offering a nuanced view of the speaker's personality. However, the complexity of human psychology means these predictions are best understood as interpretations rather than definitive conclusions.

Which one should I trust more?