• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dungeons & Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, Chronicles of Darkness, Other TTRPGs

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Smiling in a photograph... That psycho bitch.

Think of the children!

Don't unleash that kind of heavy metal bad assery onto an unsuspecting world...they'll keep breaking their necks trying to emulate her. What would Uncle Ben say? Would Pei Mei teach her the five point palm exploding heart technique? There's a responsible level of coolness and there's irresponsible coolness... I think we both know which side of the speedometer Tyria Calley drives on. Full Throttle. And that's just reckless.

Shine on you crazy Lotus Blossom Assassin Queen you.

What's her theme song?
I realized since she's human with undine blood she should be a bit more blue. So here ya go -- she might even look creepier with the distinction between the blue and white of her teeth/eyes, roflmao.

You're right, I need a theme song. I'll see if I come up with one lol.

Tyria 1 Final - Blue.png

Theme songs:

Pure hardcore rocker:

and

More GotG, with a more introspective video montage of her looking really sad, riding a boat through the harbor looking winsome, then taking to the streets -- until she starts kicking puppies and taking candy from babies and they start crooning "EEE-EEVIL WOMAN" and she has a happy smile on her face:

Anime:

More introspective retrospective, while she's sitting in prison, looking back missing all the terror she caused on the public, and imagining her raising her god monster out of the sea so it can destroy all human civilization and eventually in slo-mo tosses her high into the most beautiful and colorful sky, with the golden sun blazing down triumphantly almost like heaven, as she does slow tumble after tumble down blissfully into the Outer God's monstrous gullet where she is devoured:

Last edited:

The Cat

A Mysterious Stranger...
Staff member
I realized since she's human with undine blood she should be a bit more blue. So here ya go -- she might even look creepier with the distinction between the blue and white of her teeth/eyes, roflmao.

You're right, I need a theme song. I'll see if I come up with one lol.

View attachment 31308
Do you ever play around with hero forge?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you ever play around with hero forge?
Not recently. I have a few things I've bought from them in the past, but I haven't checked out all the new stuff they added.

I think they had a backlog a few months back but found a new production company for their stuff maybe at the beginning of the summer?

The Cat

A Mysterious Stranger...
Staff member
Not recently. I have a few things I've bought from them in the past, but I haven't checked out all the new stuff they added.

I think they had a backlog a few months back but found a new production company for their stuff maybe at the beginning of the summer?
i go back every six months or so and build a few characters.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So I'm basically done with Tyria Helstorm (I just decided to change her name again). I've got her first four levels (where we are starting) locked up, with tentative leveling choices made through about level 10.

I wrote up her general description based on realm of Golarion, since we are basically adventuring in the shackles.

Tyria Helstorm.................. Monk 4

Size: Medium
Ancestry: Human
Heritage: Undine

Perception +7; Darkvision
Languages Teldane (Common), Thalassic
Skills Acrobatics +8, Athletics +11, Lore: Academia +6, Occultism +6, Stealth +8, Survival +7
Str +3, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +0, Wis +1, Cha +0
Items Unarmored

AC 20; Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +9
HP 56
Stand Still
action_reaction_black.png
Trigger A creature within your reach uses a move action or leaves a square during a move action it's using. You strike out when your foe tries to flee. Make a melee Strike against the triggering creature. If the attack is a critical hit and the trigger was a move action, you disrupt that action.

Speed 35 feet
Melee Special Unarmed Tiger Claw +9 (Agile, Finesse, Nonlethal, Unarmed), Damage 1d8+3 S
Melee Kusarigama +9 (Disarm, Monk, Reach, Trip, Uncommon, Versatile B), Damage 1d8+3 S
Melee Bo Staff +9 (Monk, Parry, Reach, Trip), Damage 1d8+3 B
Melee Special Unarmed (1d8) +9 (Agile, Finesse, Nonlethal, Unarmed), Damage 1d8+3 B, P or S
Ranged Gakgung +8 (Deadly d8, Monk, Propulsive), Damage 1d6+1 P
Tiger Stance
action_single_black.png
(Stance) Requirements You are unarmored. You enter the stance of a tiger and can make tiger claw attacks. These deal 1d8 slashing damage; are in the brawling group; and have the agile, finesse, nonlethal, and unarmed traits. On a critical success with your tiger claws, if you deal damage, the target takes 1d4 persistent bleed damage. As long as your Speed is at least 20 feet while in Tiger Stance, you can Step 10 feet.
Flurry of Blows
action_single_black.png
(Flourish, Monk) Make two unarmed Strikes. If both hit the same creature, combine their damage for the purpose of resistances and weaknesses. Apply your multiple attack penalty to the Strikes normally. As a flourish ability, you can use Flurry of Blows only once per turn.
Additional Feats Assurance, Monastic Weaponry, Stunning Blows, Titan Wrestler, Underwater Marauder, Undine
Additional Specials Assurance (Athletics), Enhanced Senses (Darkvision), Enhanced Senses (Scent), Incredible Movement, Mystic Strikes, Powerful Fists

Background: Tyria Helstorm is a 24 year old human, with probable lowborn roots. She first surfaced in Galt, potentially tied to a number of arsons and uprisings in the area around Islen. Her full crimes were not fully known, but suspicions ranged from burglary and theft to arson and uprising, potentially associated with the Broken Ghosts seeking to disrupt Galt's stability. Along with a number of other dissidents awaiting (possibly lethal) punishment in jail, she was instead handed over to a hush wizard cabal for clandestine magical experiments.

One of the very few to have both survived and escaped the laboratory, Tyria immediately fled southwest from Galt towards Druma and Isger, eventually wending her way through Cheliax to reach the Inner Sea. Among other things, the experiments had brought some unknown undine lineage to the fore, and she felt a craving for the sea -- as well as being wary of staying too long in one place, as she was still breaking the laws in any community she passed through.

Staying on the outskirts of society, Tyria likely ran across followers of Dagon in isolated locations along the Inner Sea, and in the Screaming Jungle of Mwangi Expanse she encountered adherents of the dark dragon Dahak.

Stopping momentarily at the edge of Fever Sea, she apparently imbibed some kind of powerful hallucinogenic compound that contained shiver, riddleport tea, and belladonna. While she somehow survived the ordeal (she was on death's door for a week), the visions she experienced convinced her that the great god [NAME] was going to rise from the ocean depths to claim and engulf the world, now that Dagon and Dahak had led the way. This experience has given purpose to her life: Instigating chaos to herald [NAME]'s arrival. After running in fear for months across much of Golarion, she now sees every moment as one to be savored, in anticipation of the great destruction to come.

Besides her undine heritage (and Underwater Marauder) making her at home in the water, Tyria has enhanced senses and at level 5 will pick up Clever Improviser and have the ability to roll for any skill including actions for which you usually need to be trained. (This fits with her chaotic intuitive nature.)

At level 4, she has Tiger Stance, Monastic Weaponry (the kusarigama and gakgung are her favored weapons, although she sometimes carries a bo), Stunning Blows, Assurance in Acrobatics, the Stand Still reaction, and Titan Wrestling.

She will pick up a Ki skill (Occult) just to eventually get Wholeness of Body. She will improve her swimming, get Whirling Throw, and otherwise play things by ear. She will be a striker + battlefield control essentially (from tripping and grappling) -- as well as getting into places most people cannot.

While being a proponent of chaos and has no real boundaries for her behavior, her faith has given her a certain good-naturedness and she will be played more for comic effect (as she's basically nuts).

I just need to come up with a name for the deep dark god (DDG?) she is worshipping.

It's annoying to have to buy Ki Strikes just to get Wholeness of Body -- it's pushing off Whirling Throw, which I really wanted so I could throw people off the ships. I guess I either move whirling throw up to 6, which pushes Wholeness of Body to 10... or what?

Otherwise, maybe I'll start statting out the Awakened Lemur wood kineticist....

The Cat

A Mysterious Stranger...
Staff member
So I'm basically done with Tyria Helstorm (I just decided to change her name again). I've got her first four levels (where we are starting) locked up, with tentative leveling choices made through about level 10.

I wrote up her general description based on realm of Golarion, since we are basically adventuring in the shackles.

I just need to come up with a name for the deep dark god (DDG?) she is worshipping.

Otherwise, maybe I'll start statting out the Awakened Lemur wood kineticist....
oooh what flavor of DDG?

The Cat

A Mysterious Stranger...
Staff member
It's kind of like an Elder God like Cthulhu except BIGGER AND BADDER AND THE END OF IT ALL. I just need a cool but funny name for him.

Here's a full list of the old and outer gods... So many of them look like someone tried to spell out a sneezing/coughing fit while also laughing. If you're evil you could go with the classic: The one who lurks beyond the threshold... The dreaded Nak'nok'who'zth'ere.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lol. Here's my Awakened Animal Flying Squirrel 4th level wood kineticist...

"My name is Loras, I speak for the trees...!"

1723508641067.png

Loras Truffula.............. Kineticist 4

Small
Awakened Animal
Flying Animal
Humanoid
Perception +8;
Languages None selected
Skills Acrobatics +7, Arcana +6, Athletics +1, Intimidation +7, Lore: Awakened Animal +8, Lore: Guild +6, Medicine +8, Nature +8, Stealth +7, Survival +8
Str +1, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha +1
Items Unarmored

AC 17; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +10
HP 54

Speed 20 feet
Take Flight
action_single_black.png
(Awakened Animal) Prerequisites flying animal heritage Frequency once per round Though it's not fully effective, much of your ability to fly has stayed with you. You Fly. If you don't normally have a fly Speed, you gain a fly Speed of 15 feet for this movement. If you aren't on solid ground at the end of this movement, you fall.
Battle Medicine
action_single_black.png
(General, Healing, Manipulate, Skill) Prerequisites trained in Medicine Requirements You're holding or wearing a healer's toolkit. You can patch up wounds, even in combat. Attempt a Medicine check with the same DC as for Treat Wounds and restore the corresponding amount of HP; this doesn't remove the wounded condition. As with Treat Wounds, you can attempt checks against higher DCs if you have the minimum proficiency rank. The target is then immune to your Battle Medicine for 1 day. This does not make them immune to, or otherwise count as, Treat Wounds.
Timber Sentinel
action_double_black.png
(Impulse, Kineticist, Plant, Primal, Wood) A slim, symmetrical tree travels from the Plane of Wood. You conjure a tree within 30 feet, as a protector tree spell of a rank equal to half your level rounded up. If you use this impulse again, any previous one ends, and an ordinary tree remains.
Hail of Splinters
action_double_black.png
(Impulse, Kineticist, Overflow, Primal, Wood) A fusillade of jagged splinters flies from you. Creatures in a 30-foot cone take 1d4 piercing damage and 1d4 persistent bleed damage with a basic Reflex save against your class DC. Level (+2) Each type of damage increases by 1d4.
Tumbling Lumber
action_double_black.png
(Impulse, Kineticist, Primal, Wood) A slew of logs eject from the Plane of Wood and slam into your enemies. They roll in a 10-foot-wide, 30-foot-long line. Non-magical difficult terrain on any ground the logs roll over is smashed flat; greater difficult terrain remains. Each creature in the area takes 2d8 bludgeoning damage and might be moved by the logs, depending on its Reflex save against your class DC. Critical Success The creature is unaffected. Success The creature takes half damage. Failure The creature takes full damage and is pushed out of the line in the most direct path available. Critical Failure The creature takes double damage and is knocked prone. Level (+3) The damage increases by 1d8.
Channel Elements
action_single_black.png
(Aura, Kineticist, Primal) Requirements Your kinetic gate isn't active. You tap into your kinetic gate to make elements flow around you. Your kinetic aura activates, and as a part of this action, you can use a 1-action Elemental Blast or a 1-action stance impulse. Your kinetic aura is a 10-foot emanation where pieces of your kinetic element (or all your kinetic elements, if you can channel more than one) flow around you. The kinetic aura can't damage anything or affect the environment around you unless another ability allows it to. Channel Elements has the traits of all your kinetic elements. Your kinetic aura automatically deactivates if you're knocked out, you use an impulse with the overflow trait, or you Dismiss the aura. Though you can't use new impulses while your kinetic aura is deactivated, ones you already used remain, and you can still Sustain any that can be sustained. Stance impulses are linked to your kinetic aura and end when the aura deactivates.
Elemental Blast
action_single_black.png
(Attack, Impulse, Kineticist, Primal) With a wave of your hand, you collect elemental matter from your aura and swing or hurl it. Choose one of your kinetic elements and a damage type listed for that element, then make a melee or ranged impulse attack against the AC of one creature. Add your Strength modifier to the damage roll for a melee Elemental Blast. If you make a 2-action Elemental Blast, you gain a status bonus to the damage roll equal to your Constitution modifier. The element determines the damage die, damage type, and range (for a ranged blast). A damage type other than a physical damage type adds its trait to the blast. • Air 1d6 electricity or slashing, 60 feet • Earth 1d8 bludgeoning or piercing, 30 feet • Fire 1d6 fire, range 60 feet • Metal 1d8 piercing or slashing, 30 feet • Water 1d8 bludgeoning or cold, 30 feet • Wood 1d8 bludgeoning or vitality, 30 feet Critical Success The target takes double damage. Success The target takes full damage. Level (+4) The damage increases by one die.
Base Kinesis
action_double_black.png
(Impulse, Kineticist, Primal) It's trivial for you to create some of your element or alter a portion of it that already exists. Choose one of your kinetic elements to affect. This impulse has a range of 30 feet, and the Bulk of the target must be negligible or light. The GM decides what Bulk the element is. You can't affect an element that's magical, secured in place (like a stone mortared in a wall), or attended by a creature unwilling to let you. Choose one of the following options, though the GM might allow you to make similar small alterations. Base Kinesis can't deal damage or cause conditions unless otherwise noted. • Generate You bring an ordinary, non-magical piece of the chosen element from its elemental plane. The element can be used for any of its normal uses. For example, air can be breathed by an air-breathing creature, and fire casts light and can ignite flammable substances. • Move Move an existing piece of the element up to 20 feet in any direction. If you bring it into your space, you can catch it in an open hand. You can Sustain the impulse to keep moving the element. • Suppress You destroy an existing piece of element, such as snuffing out a flame or evaporating water from a cup. This affects only natural forms of the element, not durable, crafted goods like a stone statue, metal lock, or wooden door. Level (+4) The range increases by 15 feet, and the maximum Bulk increases by 1 (allowing Bulk 1 at 5th level).
Extract Element
action_single_black.png
(Impulse, Kineticist, Primal) You extract elemental matter from a creature's body to weaken it and take its power for your own. Target a creature within 30 feet that has a trait matching one of your kinetic elements or is made of one of your kinetic elements. The target takes 2d4 damage (with no damage type) and becomes susceptible to your impulses, depending on its Fortitude save against your class DC. Critical Success The creature is unaffected. Success The creature takes half damage, and you add some of its elemental matter to your kinetic aura. Your impulses bypass any immunity the creature has to their elemental trait or traits, and the target takes a –1 circumstance penalty to its saves and AC against your impulses. If the target normally has a resistance that would apply to damage from one of your impulses, ignore that resistance; if it normally would be immune to that damage type, it instead has resistance equal to its level to damage from the impulse. You can't target a creature with Extract Element if elemental matter you extracted from it is already in your kinetic aura. These effects last for 5 minutes or until your kinetic aura ends, whichever comes first. Failure As success, but the creature takes full damage. Critical Failure As failure, but the creature takes double damage. Level (+2) The damage increases by 1d4.
Focus Spells (0 points) Protector Tree
action_double_black.png

Additional Feats Additional Lore, Awakened Animal Lore, Elemental Familiar, Flying Animal, Group Coercion, Intimidating Glare, Versatile Blasts
Additional Specials Awakened Animal Size (Small), Impulses, Kinetic Aura, Kinetic Gate (Single Gate), Kineticist Element (Wood Element), Wood Impulse Junction

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So I took Tyria out last night and she felt pretty great -- easy to roleplay her, and then we got into a fight on the ship. She has a lot of HP as a monk and can do cool stuff.

She has so much movement, she took two move actions to climb a 70' main mast to sneak up on the guy in the crow's nest (it was nighttime and dark) and then Shoved him out of the nest so he felt 70' to his death for her third action that round.

After getting back down, she did a double-hit tiger strike to knock some guy's head off. Then she went after another guy who was stronger than most NPCs (although he'd been wounded) -- she got there, did a flurry and stunned him, then tripped him (and bent crouching over him, hands in claws, kinda like a Neyteri move from Avatar), and someone else came in and kill stole. (She has a reaction that gives her a free attack for movements in range, so if he would have stood back up, she would have smacked him.)

She also can take so much damage and dish it out. The pirate leaders we were mutiny'ing against were barricaded in the captain's quarters and firing out through that was blasted in the door earlier. The deck was burning too. She didn't care, she strode into the flames and did an Athletics roll to roundkick the door off its hinges, then scampered back to safety, to blow this whole stalemate wide open. We'll finish the ship takeover next week. Everyone else except one person seemed happy with their new character, so that guy is making yet another.

Night/Darkvision is really helpful in PF2.

More theme music:

The Cat

A Mysterious Stranger...
Staff member
This is what I use for my "Monk" were tiger. (he's only got one level of monk and five of ranger, becacuse I don't like wearing armor, but the dm and party keep calling me the monk lol.
He's a fan of black velvet art, Airbrush van murals of his exploits
1723892907047.png

6d0e6cbe619ee7cdd6c1450e7be5e6587cc20958_high.webp

Gebheart Windbasher was originally supposed to be a blind ranger/monk(i have blindsight for 10 feet.(the level of monk wa supposed to explain how i got the blindsight and learned to get back into adventuring because i lost my eyes(key for a Ranger) but the dm healed his eyes and gave him weretiger powers in the first adventure, so he went from a fairly serious character ex marine with a Patrick Warburton voice coping with service related injuries and betrayal, to an acid washed burn out rocker professional Wrestler somewhere between Macho Man Randy Savage, Brock Sampson, Algernon Kreiger, Willie Nelson and Ash from Supernatural. And yes. He plays guitar.

Its not what I was expecting to play, but when the DM has a zany bone instead of a serious drive in their campaign...You go, and you hard. It's more fun than I thought it would be.​

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I had fun playing Molly Hatchet, my drunk ruffian monk. She was more of a hot mess tragic figure, played for laughs at how messed up she was. Tyria is funny because she fully admits to serving a dark god that probably doesn't exist and reveling in the destruction of the entire world -- that's easy to play for laughs.

Go for it! The guitar is a nice touch.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So we finished our mutiny of the pirate ship last night, forcing the final two officers to crawl out the back windows of the captain's cabin and trying to row away on the captain's longboat.

Tyria did superbly awesome monk things. There was a guy running back the doorway chucking grenades, so she used her amazing movement and Athletics to run into the room, grab him, and drag him back out to the main deck for everyone to beat on him, while holding him in fire and using him as a body shield. (She still did get shot.)

When the last two officers escaped to the longboat, she dragged the burning corpse up to the top deck and proceeded to throw it down onto the longboat for comic effect, yelling, "Hey, don't forget your buddy!" resulting in a lot of shouting and swearing from their end.

And after one of them had been taken out by our spellcasters, she ended up firing two ballista bolts that punched through the remaining officer, finishing him off.

Later we got jumped by an ambush on a seemingly deserted fishing boat that was slowly sinking. Down in the hold, she started her monk rhythm, moving back and forth in striker fashion to do the smackdown and tripping and stunning, while forcing to come after her if they wanted to attack her.

I think my only complaint is the new character -- when we could see the fishing boat at a distance, he was like, "We should go rescue the people if we can." Like, dude -- we all agreed this was an evil/neutral campaign. Why is your character good? Tyria was happy to go to the boat, but more to create some chaos and to pirate anything useful on the ship and maybe get some more crew to man ours if there were survivors.

The Cat

A Mysterious Stranger...
Staff member
I think my only complaint is the new character -- when we could see the fishing boat at a distance, he was like, "We should go rescue the people if we can." Like, dude -- we all agreed this was an evil/neutral campaign. Why is your character good? Tyria was happy to go to the boat, but more to create some chaos and to pirate anything useful on the ship and maybe get some more crew to man ours if there were survivors.
I figure the most evil thing a player can do is play a Good seeming evil guy in an evil campaign. I've never gotten to play in an evil campaign, but I tend to play all my characters as Neutral evil characters(Geb is an exception) in such a way that the rest of the party flips their shit when they find out they've been adventuring with a technically evil character the whole time. And why do I do it? Out of character, I resent the implication that to play an evil character I have to be a disrespectful murder hobo, and I, LOVE, the reveal towards the end when the party figures out that a neutral evil mercenary has been operating the whole campaign with the philosophy of honey vs vinegar with a built up network of npcs Ive essentially bribed, bought and sold with charity the whole game.

My go to is a Yuan-ti with a ring of mind shielding. Usually a rogue who spends downtime as plain simple tailor, or a chef. I'm pretty sure my inspiration for this came from David Warner's character in an episode of Brisco County Jr. (Also Garak and Bronn from GoT) He played this very polite gentleman trail chef highwayman. What a great show that was.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I figure the most evil thing a player can do is play a Good seeming evil guy in an evil campaign. I've never gotten to play in an evil campaign, but I tend to play all my characters as Neutral evil characters(Geb is an exception) in such a way that the rest of the party flips their shit when they find out they've been adventuring with a technically evil character the whole time. And why do I do it? Out of character, I resent the implication that to play an evil character I have to be a disrespectful murder hobo, and I, LOVE, the reveal towards the end when the party figures out that a neutral evil mercenary has been operating the whole campaign with the philosophy of honey vs vinegar with a built up network of npcs Ive essentially bribed, bought and sold with charity the whole game.
I don't really get the impression that's what going on here. And most of your paragraph seems to refer more to a good party flipping out to find out their party member was actually evil, not an evil character pretending to be "good" in evil party; frankly, if you try to do good things in an evil party even as a feint, you might get a dagger in your back for your troubles.

It was like the whole TPK -- the party went to rescue a captured NPC that none of them were really attached to, just because it was the "right thing to do." Only one of them did it because "the pirate goddess promotes saving other pirates if you can" and my character did it not to save the NPC but to "get revenge for them daring to attack our boat in the first place." End result? TPK. And if had been fully in character, I would have fled before all of my companions had died and made it out safely.

My go to is a Yuan-ti with a ring of mind shielding. Usually a rogue who spends downtime as plain simple tailor, or a chef. I'm pretty sure my inspiration for this came from David Warner's character in an episode of Brisco County Jr. (Also Garak and Bronn from GoT) He played this very polite gentleman trail chef highwayman. What a great show that was.
You can be a well-mannered evil person who people don't think is evil at first glance. Hell, American society is based on this pretense. How many evil CEOs and managers and clergy and politicians and police and whoever the hell else run around in this modern culture with a veneer of respectability while fucking the shit out of respectable morals behind the scenes?

As noted, my evil thrallherd psionic lich tengu (NE) was also a proponent of actual learning and helping the tengu nation, even if she always was most concerned with pragmatic outcome to benefit herself. Alliances can be beneficial at times, it makes sense to minimize aggression aimed at oneself + establishing yourself an important part of a global solution, and so on. Sometimes it's wise to play the "social benefactor" role, and knowledge of course is something she cherished.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So we got to the top of the Bloodmage's tower in the City of Tsar, having defeated the bloodmage and his three accomplice vampires in head-to-head fights but the bloodmage and a vampire having turned to mist and disappearing somewhere in the tower.

So now we are playing the "search and destroy" part of the mission, sigh. We got to the very top of the tower, found a spare coffin stashed in the rafters and destroyed it, and now we are working our way back down, floor by floor, to search for secret doors and trapdoors to find any other secret coffins we missed on our way up.

We've already found another 1-2 + the coffins for his buddies and a reconstituting vampire who we destroyed. We still have a good four more floors to go down.

At least when we find the LAST one, we'll know -- because he'll be inside of it. But we can't give him the chance to recover. From what we can tell, we are level 15 (as soon as we can sleep to get the benefits of the leveling) and he is a level 17-18 spellcaster.