• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Frank James

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ 4w5 6w5 8w9 sp/so

KitchenFly

Hypatia I'm ok with Frank James being an INFJ I'm not completely convinced on the sp/so but I'm open minded. The part I am not getting is the idea that Frank James is a type 4 a 4w5. Or do you see Tri Type as being like all three parts are equal you can be a 6 or a 4 or an 8 it does not matter because you are equally all three types if you are a 4w5 6w5 8w9?

I watched this and I did not see a 4w5 personifying 16 types for all to see.

I take it you're ok with Andrew the interviewer in this next video being an ISFP? An ISFP sp/sx maybe an ISFP 6w7 sp/sx?

I can see 9w8 a strong eight wing and I can see both 3w4 and 7w8, but I can't see the 4w5 6w5 8w9 sp/so.

Last edited:

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sorry. Who is Andrew

KitchenFly

Sorry. Who is Andrew
The interviewer in this video below.

The guy on the left. The one that doesn't look like he is on a half dose of Ritalin or dexamphetamine.

Screenshot (152).png

Last edited:

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
isfp 9w1 4w3 5w6 sx/sp

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp

KitchenFly

isfp 9w1 4w3 5w6 sx/sp

cool story broef
Broef? Is that like 9w8 3w4 Sp furry pentanal micro dosing inspired revolutionary talk for the replacement of the word brief?

Please explain.

I have started to read some of your early posts in order to better understand you. I think I am starting to understand you. I think your cognitive thinking filters via quadrant C first then to quadrant B then to quadrant D and then to quadrant A and is projected within your mind and forward to others you are communicating with. I think because this reverse path of cognition is not the norm you purposely or intentionally do not air any analysis of how and why you come to the decision of how you have typed people you have typed on this discussion board.

You can post whatever you want to post, your opinion is your opinion. But it seems strange that you post twenty or so posts of people and their type according to your analysis without contributing or entering discussions about the traits that lead to the person typed being the type you suggest they are.

I think it is good that you post but why don't you give a description of why you think what you think? Do you harbour feeling of contempt towards others who read and partake on these discussion boards? Do you believe that you simply lack an ability to describe what you see into refined language that accurately describes what is real that has been observed?

Last edited: