• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jen's Danceteria!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Hmmm... Is there a genius way to transfer our former blogs to here?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I just wanted to say that despite her Kabbalah crap I :heart: her!
headshot.jpg

Hello? Crotch shot anyone? :huh:
madonnaembed_453183a.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nice crotch Madonna!

So there's really no way to merge the old and the new unless you feel like cutting and pasting a lot. We're currently discussing what to do with the old blogs. (Don't worry, deleting them isn't really on the table. Yet.)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Okay since there is no easy way to transfer our old blog into our new blog at this time, I am staring here.

Thanks guys.

Getting lots done. Here's what I've been up too.

1- Pulled all the weeds in our front lawn out yesterday afternoon. It's rained hard a few times and hasn't been too cold so the weeds have gone wild! Our lawn is usually one of the nicest but our neighbor's lawn has weeds galore and they are inching their way into our lawn! It's all good though because usually when they see us out in the yard they tend to theirs soon after.

2- Booked our hotel for our Beach vacation in late April.

3- Booked my In Laws flights and hotel. We are flying them into NYC and they will stay a few nights then head our way where they'll stay with the kids for a week while we take off and party! Definition of party is lounging around doing nothing. Have lots of sex and take lots of naps in between. Napping on the beach while sipping Margaritas, and I want to spend at least one day in the spa. *sigh* I feel relaxed, happy and chill just thinking about it.

Need to clean out the garage and all the closets in the house before In Laws arrive. I said this last year and didn't do it so now I must.

May- My 39th birthday is in May. I can't believe I am almost 40! I don't feel almost 39 so it's really weird to me. I don't see any wrinkles but I ordered this serum called Strivectin anyway as a preventative measure. This is me no filters or tricks. The real deal.
Jen.jpg

Other than always looking tired, not too bad for an almost 39 year old right? And yes just in case you were thinking it I have a problem with the number going up.

May 12th- Our 10 year anniversary!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Your beach vacation sounds wonderful and you look great. I have more wrinkles than you do.

Listen lady, I don't know who told you you were turning 39 but they clearly lied.

One thing here! I do not give compliments unless I mean it. I thought I might sound a bit cheesy but I really meant what I said.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your kind words. :yes:

Ivy every time I see your avatar I want to reach out and take a sip from your glass!

Skin tag update-

I bought some wart removal (the freezing off kind) and tried it this afternoon and kind of freaked out. It stung a little but other than that nothing really happened. I have an appointment at my Dermatologists next Thursday for removal. She charges $125 to remove up to 15 skin tags. Too bad I only have one.

Ivy's right. You are so not 39.

As to the skin tags - I heard that Liquid Bandage will take them off. You put the LB on the skin tag and just keep reapplying over the course of several days (I can't remember how long it takes, but it's not instant). The tags are supposed to just fall off. Warts are the same if you use little circles of duct tape. It does something - no one's sure what - that kills the wart.
There's no way. It's too big. I'll stop at that. Trust me it's for the best.

I am ridiculously jealous. You have amazing skin.
Wow thanks Rajah. *blown away*. I never said anything about not having any makeup on. Studio Fix from MAC with Harmony blush and eaten off lipstick.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Okay why can't I post more than one smiley or picture? I sound like a robot.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You're posting comments to your original blog entry- if you start a new entry you can use more images.

I didn't realize emoticons counted as images- were they smileys from somewhere else or the ones that are preloaded on the forum?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Okay, I get it. I tried adding the smileys afterwards but it still came up no go.

This will take some getting used to. :)