• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Other Grandpa Is Dying

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The man who is not really my grandfather - the man who I sometimes referred to as "my Argentine Grandpa" who I actually did editing and typing for, and is the real grandfather of my lover, is dying.

It's all kind of horrible and weird, because I got into a fight with ESFJ mama bear around the holidays, and I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire, but she's the owner of the house where grandpa has been voted to spend his final days. It really is awful because I'm good with every other family member, except her borderline with narcissistic features ass, BUT trying to maneuver around her during this terrible time would be damaging to the family not just to her. So it's unethical for me to attempt to visit Argentine Grandpa's bedside.

I've cried over it repeatedly, but I'm not in despair. The strange part is I always thought his grandfather's death would bring my lover and I closer together, it was just a fleeting vision I had on occasion, certainly not a wish or a prayer, or even logical, just like an intuition. Weirdly after a period of not talking, the very night he found out his grandfather was dying he started contacting me. Me of all people, I was the first person he turned to, but I had my reservations. I finally saw him tonight, and I at least am going to send my love to Argentine Grandpa through him, because he has the night shift of keeping vigil at his grandfather's bedside, so will have an opportunity away from the prying ears of his overbearing ESFJ mother from hell.

Honestly I would be nice to her if she'd actually act her age - early 50s - and allow me one last visit, I'd regain a lot of respect back for her. How terrible to use your father's death to control and manipulate people. It should be a time of togetherness.

Oh well. So there's that.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I mean if anyone reads this and thinks I'm exaggerating...the ESFJ had to go to court and do community service for battering her elderly father, and up until a week ago he had been living with his son instead.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's physically and mentally abusive. Her falling out with me was no worse than how she treats her entire family, and now she's using her father as a pawn for social power, just like she normally would use her son with me.

But this is so final. He'll be gone. I'm really trying to just let it go.