• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Starcraft 2 goofiness

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
For this post, I will be doing something a bit different than usual. (For a bit of an explanation, my forum name comes from the computer game starcraft, where zerglings
are one of the zerg creatures. I don't have any life stuff or observations to write about, so decided to do this instead.

A note from the Sponsor

Hello, humans. As a representetive of the Collective Lobbying Association of Weapons of the Zerg (CLAWZ), we have been pleased with the work done by (my real name here) on these forums and will continue to do business with him in the future. As part of our deal, he has agreed to allow us to use his forum name at will to spread information using this name and account as we wish.

It is wonderful, in the opinion of CLAWZ, the the humans have decided to create a second computer game based on the interactions of our swarm, humans, and some heavily advanced alien race known as the protoss. We used many ideas from the first one in planning new strains and weapons to benefit the swarm, my own strain of hydralisk being one. Our tacticians are a bit disappointed that your developer could not include more advanced tactics for fighting as the zerg, and that they have provided descriptions of more advanced weapons for the protoss and humans as well, causing us no end of frustration in battle with them, but our understanding of your human business and "entertainment" practices lead us to expect as much.

Our main disappointment occurs with the colossus, banshee, Thor, and Jackals, which our Small Weapons And Related Mutations (SWARM) division of CLAWZ report as having a negative potential effect on life expectancy. This section's most consistent complaints revolve around "being grown and treated in specifically a second class cannon fodder role, unbefitting our legal status as an equal part of the swarm". As these members represent around 95% of our members, we take all such complaints seriously.

We are happy, however, with the new roaches, ultralisk abilities, and infestor and corruptor units. The roaches and ultralisks mitigate the views of SWARM somewhat, as they provide a method for increasing the life expectancy of the smaller forces, and the Rampaging Oversized association of Ravagers (ROAR) division, composed mostly of ultralisks, is pleased with their new abilities.

Out FLying Attackers and Patrollers (FLAP) division was displeased at the description of their most numerous member as "looking like a flying vagina", but after some explanation by your member, we are satisfied that this issue was taken care in a respectable way.

We will now return to allowing posts for your normal forum member. Thank you for reading.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've spent a lot of time looking over the shoulder of someone playing starcraft so that post almost made sense. ;)