• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

The Cat

By Grabthar's Hammer: What a savings...
Staff member
That's it. Universe just doesnt want me to sleep with the window open.

sir-hiss.gif

Damned condo landscaper.
This is literally how I wake up most days.

The Cat

Staff member
Abiding Ancient Laws of Hospitality makes for a richer life in the mortal world. Tragic shame so few follow any semblance of them. Makes humans hard to tell apart from other animals. Honestly if you're not going to bother living by any code of hospitality why even bother to wear clothes or shit in a toilet... What floors me about it you all used to understand. It's no coincidence that one of the most historically cultured ancient civilizations all understood it. There were orders of knights devoted to it. Arguably it is needed now more than ever, and yet...

Wibble wobble go the plates, once they stop spinning their crash will be great. And without sacred codes of hospitality, all the Queen's Horses and all the Queen's men won't be able to put civilization back together again.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Exhausted, anxious, and stressed about school. I wish I could at least get some decent sleep.

The Cat

Staff member
I am currently trapped in this loop. I feel like Monk when the chimpanzee is lose in his apartment and how he's seemingly just ignoring because it tweaks his brain so bad.​

The Cat

Staff member
You can really tell when my adderal wears off in real time. I go from a seemingly normal person to a twitchy fidgety distracted mess, occasional bouts of extreme motionlessness and staring like a marionette with all its strings cut only to spring back at seeming random into frenetic energy and directionless seeming purposeful confusion. I should probably keep making plans for dementia later in life. Going through life has felt not unlike Memento in many ways.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You can really tell when my adderal wears off in real time. I go from a seemingly normal person to a twitchy fidgety distracted mess, occasional bouts of extreme motionlessness and staring like a marionette with all its strings cut only to spring back at seeming random into frenetic energy and directionless seeming purposeful confusion. I should probably keep making plans for dementia later in life. Going through life has felt not unlike Memento in many ways.

I miss Adderall sometimes; I feel like it made my mind more like a computer or something like that.

The irony is that when I was taking Adderall, I often felt like it was ruining my life, turning me into this weird twisted thing who couldn't relate to people and couldn't talk to them.

The Cat

Staff member
Like I wish i didnt have to rewind an episode on amazon prime like its a blockbuster video store.